When you go through life with nasal obstruction, it can really impact your happiness and overall comfort. Experiencing nasal obstruction can make it difficult to breathe and or even focus on the world around you. Prolonged nasal congestion can lead to more problems if not treated properly. Instead of letting nasal pressure hold you back, speak with a medical professional and St. Louis Sinus Center. Dr. Jams Gould is a top expert in Nasal obstruction and offers many different treatment options to allow you to breathe normally again.
What Is Nasal Obstruction?
Around 1 of 20 million Americans suffer from nasal obstruction. Nasal Obstruction is anything that restricts airflow in and out of the nose affecting one or both nasal passages. Nasal obstruction is usually caused by either swelling of the nasal tissue or an anatomical blockage which results in a narrowing of the nasal cavity and the feeling of the passages being congested.
Nasal Obstruction Symptoms
There are many symptoms of nasal obstruction, these include:
- Nasal blockage or obstruction
- Nasal congestion or stuffiness
- Trouble breathing through your nose
- Trouble sleeping
- Unable to breathe well during exercise or exertion
- Runny nose
- Postnasal drip (drainage down the back of your nose)
- Facial pain and or pressure
Anatomical factors may restrict airflow and include:
- Enlarged adenoids (back of the nasal passage)
- Nasal tumors (benign or cancerous)
- Polyps (benign growths within the nasal and sinus cavity)
“Could not speak more highly of this wonderful office! Dr. G is so knowledgeable and his staff is so friendly and lovely.”
“The facility is easily the nicest, most clean medical facility I’ve ever been to. The whole process has been great.”
Click Here to view more patient testimonial
Are There Medical Conditions That Could Cause Nasal Obstruction?
There are several medical conditions which may cause nasal congestion, which include:
Nasal Obstruction Treatment At The St. Louis Sinus Center
Nasal obstruction is a nuisance, to say the least. It may limit or prevent physical activity, make sleeping difficult or even cause snoring and obstructive sleep disorders (OSA), all of which has a huge impact on the quality of life.
- Learn about Balloon Sinus Dilation, a proven procedure for Sinusitis »
- Learn about Allergy Drops, a custom solution for Allergies »
- Learn about LATERA, a simple solution for Nasal Valve Collapse »
- Learn about ClariFix, for Chronic Rhinitis »
- Learn about Septoplasty, to straighten a Deviated Septum»
- Learn about Turbinate Reduction, to reduce Enlarged Turbinates »
Schedule A Consultation
The St. Louis Sinus Center specializes in all treatments related to nasal obstruction. We can provide a thorough diagnosis and customized treatment plan so you can get back to enjoying life. Don’t wait to get the nasal obstruction relief you deserve! Please call 314-450-7720 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a consultation with our experienced team at our offices in St. Louis or Festus, MO. You can change your life with nose surgery and you can take the first step by speaking with us.