Synergy ENT Specialists and St. Louis Sinus Center is a growing ENT/Sinus practice, established in August 1998 and seeking a full-time Allergy Nurse.
We are committed in delivering the highest quality, personalized care for pediatric and adult patients suffering with a wide array of ear, nose, throat, sinus, allergy and hearing conditions.
The Allergy Nurses will work closely with our Allergy Team, Physician, Physician Assistants and Chief Operating Officer, playing a critical role in building and supporting a world-class Allergy Department at both our Festus and Ladue locations.
The full-time position can be based at our Festus OR Ladue office, with 1 day a week at the opposite location. The part-time position can be based at our Festus OR Ladue office, working 3 days a week.
Hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm and NO WEEKENDS!
The Allergy Nurses will be actively involved with patient care and therefore exceptional customer service and patient assessment skills are a must.
- Schedule and initiate skin testing
- Educate patients on skin testing results
- Coordinate allergy treatment as directed by the physicians
- Mix and initiate immunotherapy treatments
- Update medical records with treatments
- Scan and assign documents into patients’ charts
- Triage allergy patient calls
- Manage immunotherapy injection schedule
- Execute billing for services rendered
We are seeking a professional with:
- A degree in respiratory therapy and/or nursing
- A patient-focused work ethic
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated, successful organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- The ability to effectively and proactively communicate, both verbally and in writing, in support of appropriately informing patients, staff, and surgeons timely
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective and collaborative relationships with team members, external representatives, distributors, vendors, etc.
- The desire and ability to learn new technology including but not limited to EMR and scheduling software
- The experience and skills to work in a medical office
- Prior experience working in an Allergy or ENT office is highly preferred
A highly competitive compensation, paid time off, paid holidays and 401K with up to 4% company match is offered. Health benefits are NOT offered offered at this time.
For more information on our practice, visit www.synergyentspecialists.net
Submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org